VN: Life Begins At Level One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VN: Life Begins At Level One

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is the PS3 worth it?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stuart
Admin
stuart

Is the PS3 worth it? Empty
PostSubject: Is the PS3 worth it?   Is the PS3 worth it? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2007 12:23 pm

As the question Say's is the PS3 worth it and in my eyes at the moment it isn't as it hasn't got many games out and the games that are out aren't on a par with games for the 360.

Looking over the next 12 months i can only see four PS3 exclusive games that are going to be fantastic and they are Little Big Planet, Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted Drakes Fortune and Metal Gear Solid 4.
Now these games should be big for the console but in my eyes they aren't system sellers.

If you look at other games that are coming out for the PS3 alot of them are coming out on the 360 first and most of the time they seem to be better.

So what does everybody else think.
Back to top Go down
https://vagusnet.forumotion.com
Leon79

PostSubject: Re: Is the PS3 worth it?   Is the PS3 worth it? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 9:29 pm

Well I went out and bought a new one lol. At the moment the 360 is where its at on the games front. But there are some good PS3 games coming around the corner. I do like the aspect of free online. What troubles me is that the new 40gb PS3 isnt backwards compatable with PS2/1 games. I am looking forward to GT5 and Metal Gear Solid 4 though. Just a matter of waiting for them I suppose lol.
Back to top Go down
stuart
Admin
stuart

PostSubject: Re: Is the PS3 worth it?   Is the PS3 worth it? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2007 9:32 pm

True but those two games don't bother me as i've never been a big metal gear fan and i don't like racing games.

I'm happy with my Elite because like you said it has all of the games
Back to top Go down
https://vagusnet.forumotion.com
GAZBEROTTEN

PostSubject: Re: Is the PS3 worth it?   Is the PS3 worth it? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 8:12 pm

stuart wrote:
As the question Say's is the PS3 worth it and in my eyes at the moment it isn't as it hasn't got many games out and the games that are out aren't on a par with games for the 360.

Looking over the next 12 months i can only see four PS3 exclusive games that are going to be fantastic and they are Little Big Planet, Ratchet and Clank, Uncharted Drakes Fortune and Metal Gear Solid 4.
Now these games should be big for the console but in my eyes they aren't system sellers.

If you look at other games that are coming out for the PS3 alot of them are coming out on the 360 first and most of the time they seem to be better.

So what does everybody else think.

Well those games are out now but we lost Tekken 6 since its comming on the Xbox 360. Im not worried myself as a PS3 owner since Gran Turismo 5 the full games gonna be out and then that will level the playing field.

We still have the Broken Swords, Discworlds,Way of the Samuris to look forward to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is the PS3 worth it?   Is the PS3 worth it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is the PS3 worth it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VN: Life Begins At Level One :: Videogames :: Sony-
Jump to: