VN: Life Begins At Level One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VN: Life Begins At Level One

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What do you think of the forum?

Go down 
+2
Pirate_Raven
stuart
6 posters

1- I love it
What do you think of the forum? Vote_lcap50%What do you think of the forum? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
2- It's ok
What do you think of the forum? Vote_lcap50%What do you think of the forum? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
3- It's crap
What do you think of the forum? Vote_lcap0%What do you think of the forum? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4- It's the worst forum i have ever seen
What do you think of the forum? Vote_lcap0%What do you think of the forum? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
stuart
Admin
stuart

What do you think of the forum? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2007 8:17 pm

What do you think of the style and layout of the forum
Back to top Go down
https://vagusnet.forumotion.com
Pirate_Raven

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 1:36 pm

It looks alot smarter than the old forums. I'm keen on this layout.
Back to top Go down
stuart
Admin
stuart

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 1:37 pm

cheers, seeing as this is the first time i have ever done a forum i think i've done an ok job
Back to top Go down
mindy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 1:54 pm

Great job for a first forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Peage

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 4:34 am

Hey mate, good to see your taking action to revive the VN community.

However, im not all that keen on the new look. It doesnt really carry the VN theme through the forum. Markers are standard ones that I assume came with the style, try replacing them with something that relates better to VN, an easy to make VN marker would do the job. The heading banner is also generic, replace it with a simple Vagusnet logo. The main links look a bit strange too, get rid of those boxes around the text and recolour the links to fit the rest of the forums colour theme.

I know im being quite critical but if these changes are put into effect the forum will look alot nicer as a whole. Other than that, well done on getting this forum up and running mate.
Back to top Go down
stuart
Admin
stuart

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 12:16 pm

cheers for the suggestions mate it always helps when i get some feedback.

The main reason i went with the dark look was that it matched the main site but i can see where you are coming from when you said it looked to dark.
I'll think about your suggestion and i'll see what i can do but you have to know that this was my first atempt.

I always acept help as well so if there is anything you can do i would be greatful.

Now all i need is more members so if everybody on here puts the word out to more people then i can make this a better place
Back to top Go down
Peage

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 6:04 pm

No im not saying the dark look is bad, I like it. Your right, it goes with the main site. However, it's just the little bits that im not keen on. Like the forum markers and the heading banner. They arnt very VN themed and are very generic.

I understand its your first forum mate, im just giving my views thats all.
Back to top Go down
stuart
Admin
stuart

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2007 7:03 pm

I know you are just giving me your views and i thank you for them.
The best thing with you is that you worked on the old vn so you know what you are talking about
Back to top Go down
mindy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 2:58 pm

I like this it's not as dark and small
Back to top Go down
stuart
Admin
stuart

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 3:42 pm

Cheers i liked this look more as well as it adds a bit more colour
Back to top Go down
Richard

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 10:25 pm

I think its alright mate, nothing will be as good as the old - lets face it but if you want me to skin it for you - just say!
Back to top Go down
stuart
Admin
stuart

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 8:43 pm

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Y Control

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:49 pm

Its okay! However the background image, its abit....."minging" If the background was brighter it would make the main body stand out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the forum?   What do you think of the forum? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1