VN: Life Begins At Level One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VN: Life Begins At Level One

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stuart
Admin
stuart

Rules Empty
PostSubject: Rules   Rules Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 4:02 pm

First off i would like to say hi to everybody who has registered for VN I'm happy that i have been able to bring some kind of forum back and i hope that you will all enjoy your time here.

I would like to set a few rules so that it makes this site a better place.

So without further ado here are the rules

1. Please no spam as it's a horrible thing and it makes the forum look really horrible.

2. No really bad language as young kids might see this site and swearing is a horrible thing

3. If you have a disagreement with anybody take it up with them in a private fashion not by using the forum as it happened alot on the old vn and it wasn't nice.

4. Keep things in the right place as i don't want to see people discussing things in the wrong sections.

5. Do not post up links to any adult site as this will result in a straight out ban from here.

6. Just a simple rule but could all guests register as it gives this forum more members, now this is the only rule that doesn't have to be adhered to but it would be nice if it was followed.

7. Can you also make sure that you have an avatar as well, again this isn't 100% necessary but it does make the forum look nicer.

follow these simple rules and this place will be a great place to be.
Back to top Go down
https://vagusnet.forumotion.com

Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VN: Life Begins At Level One :: General :: New Users-
Jump to: