VN: Life Begins At Level One
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VN: Life Begins At Level One

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blu-Ray or HD DVD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stuart
Admin
stuart

Blu-Ray or HD DVD Empty
PostSubject: Blu-Ray or HD DVD   Blu-Ray or HD DVD Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 4:18 pm

Which one out of the two do you think will win the HD war.

At the moment i'm not 100% about it yet but it looks like it could go to Blu-Ray considering how many studios support it and the ammount of moives out for Blu-Ray but you never know HD DVD might come back.
Back to top Go down
https://vagusnet.forumotion.com
James

James

Blu-Ray or HD DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blu-Ray or HD DVD   Blu-Ray or HD DVD Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 5:35 pm

Yeh hopefuly HD doesnt loose because for all that peole who bought a HD Player for xbox is gonna be a waste if blu-ray wins.
Back to top Go down
stuart
Admin
stuart

Blu-Ray or HD DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blu-Ray or HD DVD   Blu-Ray or HD DVD Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 1:09 pm

I guess Blu-Ray can have a big smile on there face now as it looks like HD DVD 's will not be on our shelves by the end of the year with news coming from Toshiba (the leading pioneers in HD DVD) deciding to stop making HD DVD players and sticking to other projects.

So what does everybody else think of this piece of news as i think that it's a really big shame that it had to happen this quickly considering i decided to go with HD DVD and buy the add on for the 360.
So it looks like by the end of the year i will be packing it away for good as there will be no use for it.
Back to top Go down
stuart
Admin
stuart

Blu-Ray or HD DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blu-Ray or HD DVD   Blu-Ray or HD DVD Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 1:27 pm

Just to add the last nail in the coffin as soon as Toshiba announced that they are stopping making HD DVD players, Universal have said that they will now no longer be releasing any new movies on HD DVD.

So now we are just wait to hear from Paramount and the next gen movie war is over
Back to top Go down
mindy

Blu-Ray or HD DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blu-Ray or HD DVD   Blu-Ray or HD DVD Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 5:50 pm

I had never heard of Blu-Ray till I was looking for a movie to buy and it gave me 2 choices. Blu-Ray is so much more expensive:x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blu-Ray or HD DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blu-Ray or HD DVD   Blu-Ray or HD DVD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blu-Ray or HD DVD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VN: Life Begins At Level One :: Entertainment :: Movies-
Jump to: